Self-care during this time is essential
"Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it."
When there is so much you can’t control it is more important than ever to focus on what you can control - your thoughts, emotions and actions.
This can be easier said than done. The tools we currently have at our disposal won't be enough to help us thrive during these turbulent times. We need to embrace proven techniques to develop our inner resources to become grounded, focussed and resilient.
Mindfulness is the art of living in the present moment in a non-reactive and non-judgemental manner. It is the art of learning to accept what is. Mindfulness is a great tool for habit correction, for learning to know ourselves, and to understand what truly drives us forward, and to manage our levels of worry or stress by realising what is present and existing in every moment, rather in the past or the unknown future.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
We want to help you move from survive to thrive
To help you through this uncertainty we are running a 90-minute mindfulness masterclass on 2nd April.
During this 90 minute session you will:
- Be guided through 4 proven, simple mindfulness techniques by certified meditation and mindfulness practitioners which you can start using immediately and share with family and friends
- Understand the link between neuroscience and mindfulness - how everything you need to manage your own emotions lies within you.
- Develop resilience during challenging times by connecting with your fundamental needs.
- Understand the importance of cultivating gratitude and using it as ‘velcro’ to rapidly increase our happiness.
- Learn how to implement and stick to new habits.
- Move from a survival mindset to a thrive -mindset.
Following the session, you will receive follow up resources to help you to continue to develop these skills and implement the techniques in your daily life.
How this will help you :